Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Fayetteville goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The procedure they abide by is based on the type of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency occurs, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most common kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Support will still be deployed even if you're unable to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Fayetteville
Stay ready for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Fayetteville from Vivint. Dial (910) 718-9601 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.