How does home monitoring work in Fayetteville?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Fayetteville home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your house or checking your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will act as the chief point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be busy ensuring those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something takes place while you’re away. Think about your flood alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Fayetteville home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, central hub. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- 2-way audio feature allowing you to talk right to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a crisis occurs, you may still communicate with your support team directly through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Fayetteville security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Fayetteville smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, call (910) 718-9601 or fill out the form below to start.